Membership Information & Benefits
Join us as a member today!
Since we opened our doors in 2011, we’ve offered a range of flexible ways to attend that work for you. Today, we’re proud to invite you to join us as a member, which will open the door to loads of fantastic benefits. With a Pilates Pod membership you can manage your attendance fully online, or via The Pilates Pod app on your smart phone, so you can come when you want as often as your membership allows. Plus, you’ll feel part of our wonderfully supportive network of teachers and other members at Hitchin’s only classical mat Pilates, reformer Pilates and full apparatus studio.
All memberships offer:
- Pilates Small Group Personal Training Sessions or Studio Matwork Classes or Online Matwork Classes
- Rolling membership – every month on the anniversary of your membership start date.
- Taken from your stored card. No direct debits
- No joining fee or long fixed term contracts
- One calendar month written notice cancellation
- Option to ‘Pause’ one payment month per calendar year for extended holidays and time off – with 1 month notice.
- Option to ‘Swop’ class memberships for 1:1 instead. One total price payment month swop for lower value 1:1 session. – with 1 month notice.
- Personalised support and modifications
- Attes Edit Members monthly newsletter with exclusive content, members special offers and first to know info.
- Lowest prices compared to buying packs, or pay as you go options.
Pilates Membership Benefits
Our memberships offer the best possible value for money, and the cheapest group prices we offer. Memberships start at just £69.00 for 4 x classes per month – that’s just £17.25 a class – a saving of £31 a month compared to our drop-in rate!
RESERVE YOUR FAVOURITE GROUP
By joining as a member, you’re able to book your favourite sessions up to 12 months in advance so you never miss out on a spot. You can attend as often as your membership allows at an time during the month too – so you can work around holidays / events if you need to. We’ve got loads of Pilates different group sessions throughout the week
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER’S AREA
Our members have access to an exclusive member’s area which is full of practical tips and tricks to get the most out of your Pilates. There’s loads of private content to work through from our video library, helping you practice from home or in the studio and advice to help you perfect your technique. Check out an example below.
Once a month we send out a special member’s newsletter, with the first look at forthcoming workshops, events or social occasions. We also regularly share special offers and deals to share with your friends or networks, and as a member you’ll get the first opportunity to make the most of our offers.
The Pilates Pod Blog and News
Catch up on our news, special offers, thoughts and musings on everything that’s going on at The Pilates Pod.
Are you ready to take your Pilates to the next level and teach? Pilates Academy is delighted to open its doors in 2024, to the next recruits in Comprehensive Classical Pilates Teacher Training. Are you an existing Pilates matwork teacher with a minimum level 3...
There exists a common misconception that Pilates is just for women. This stereotype often leads to a series of questions from men like, "Is Pilates just a load of laying down and breathing?" or "Is it suited only for women?" But...
Do you need help improving the function and control of your pelvic floor muscles? In this specialist 5 week course, you will learn tried and tested techniques to support and restore your pelvic floor muscles using floor based exercises, releases, breathwork and light...