How our Pilates Works
Stretch with Strength and Control
We don’t throw anyone in at the deep end and hope they’ll swim! Even if you’ve done some yoga or are active, we still need to teach you the basics of Pilates, introduce the concepts, show you how to get find your ‘powerhouse’ and safely introduce you to the apparatus.
That’s why we recommend that anyone joining our studio starts with one of our New Client Intro Bundles.
After that, it’s down to you and your teacher to see what’s best for you moving forward.
2 ways you can choose to do Pilates
- Private Training. Recommended for certain people dealing with specialist conditions and injuries.
- 1:1 or 1:2 Duet with a Buddy.
- Group Pilates. – a more affordable way to practice Pilates more times a week.
- General Mat Class with a different month theme. Online or In-Studio.
- Pilates Small Group Personal Training. The core of our programme here at The Pilates Pod. In-Studio only.
2 ways you can choose to pay
- PAYG and Packs. Drop in single, or packs of 5 or 10.
- Memberships. Various membership options from group, PT, Duets, or Combo group and PT mix to suit you.
All pricing options available for group activities and private training.
Our studio benefits from having the whole Pilates method in the system in which it was created.
You can enjoy working with everything to make the full Pilates picture, from Reformer, Cadillac, Tower, Ladder Barrel, Spine Correctors, Small Barrels, Ped-o-Pull, Wunda Chair, High Chair, Foot Corrector, Toe Gizmo, Eye Chart, SandBag and more!
GET STARTED HERE
Our New Client Intro Bundles are the best way to get you started on your Pilates journey. There are two to choose from.
PILATES GROUP ACTIVITIES
General Mat Classes (Online and In-Studio) or our very popular Pilates Small Group Personal Training.
1:1, or 1:2 Duet. Tailored programmes for your own body, needs, and goals, with modifications as necessary, just for you.