- Cancellations, changes and no shows by you
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different trainer. However, this cannot be guaranteed depending on availability or the terms and conditions of your package purchase.
- Any sessions missed by no show or cancelled with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited. To move or cancel, you will need to notify via speaking to someone on the phone, or by logging into your account yourself on the website or app, providing there is at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up on another class or at a later date. However, this cannot be guaranteed. Voicemails and emails are not acceptable forms of notification. Please note reception is not available everyday so it should not be assumed notification until you have spoken to someone.
- If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session. If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
- Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
- Repeated no show of sessions without cancellation, or repeated late cancellations, MAY result in us having to move your booking to alternative slot or cancelling future sessions without refund.
- Pre-paid sessions are non refundable, non transferable to a later date or another client.
- If you are unable to continue with your programme due to medical reasons, (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a credit back to your account to use at a later date (within 30 days only) or to use for something else at the studio or for another client to use. However we require advance notice and a letter of medical report from your Doctor or surgeon.
- Any refund made back to your account will encur a 30% cancellation fee to cover administration, fees by bank, card processing department and Mind Body. This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a credit instead of a refund. If a discount has been applied to your account for a multiple credit purchase, you will be charged at full rate for any sessions taken before the 30% fee is deducted off the balance.
- There is no cash refund.
- There is no refund for merely changing your mind!
- We are here to get you results and these results cannot be achieved if you fail to attend the
Cancellations by us
- We may on occasion have to amend, change or cancel your session due to staff sickness where appropriate cover can not be found, low numbers of attendance or due to review of our timetable and what is working. In which case, you will be offered an alternative slot across our 7 days a week opening hours. You will not be charged for your session and it will be returned to your account.
- Fitness Equipment and Accessories
- May be returned within 14 days for exchange only for unused, unopened and in original packaging.
- Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
- Some products may need to be shipped directly to the manufacturer.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds.
- Books, DVD’s, Posters
- May not be returned or exchanged.