Cancellations, changes and no-shows by you
- All sessions should be managed and changed by yourself by logging into your web account or The Pilates Pod app. We are always available to help with any problems you may have or glitches you find on the system and we are more than happy to help you with a simple tour around the app to help you manage your account moving forwards.
- Please note we do not accept cancellations by email, social media, phone voicemail or text. Our reception is only manned for a few hours a week by our Office Manager and our teachers are often busy teaching.
- Any sessions missed by a no-show or cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notification are forfeited. Sessions cancelled over this time are re-credited to your account/pack. Please note the existing expiry dates for your sessions still apply.
- If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session. If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
- Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
- A £35 extension fee can be purchased through reception for a one-month extension to be applied to your pack. This can only be purchased once per pack and applies to the end of the existing expiry date. This does not apply to memberships.
- Repeated no-shows of sessions without cancellation, or repeated late cancellations, may result in us having to move your booking to alternative slots, cancelling future sessions without a refund, a charge being made to your account or your passes/packs frozen to use. Even if you have to late cancel, please could you respectfully do so to alert our teachers waiting.
- Pre-paid sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable to a later date or another client.
- Memberships can be paused for one payment month within a 12-month calendar period, and only with one month’s written email notice. Please note however you cannot book future sessions whilst your account is on pause.
- Group Memberships can be swapped for one payment month instead of a 1:1 private session within the same payment month. This applies to select teachers only and must be for a value less than the membership fee. This costs The Pilates Pod more money by having two teachers but is a gift and benefit to you as members.
- If you are unable to continue with your programme due to medical reasons, (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a credit back to your account to use at a later date (within 3 months only) or to use for something else at the studio or for another client to use. However we require advance notice and a letter of medical report from your Doctor or surgeon emailed to us to confirm that you are not able to participate in any form of movement, modified or otherwise, group sessions or private.
- If you are pregnant and due to have a baby before your sessions complete, we can offer a pause of your pack for you to use 3 months after baby has arrived as we know that the early months are the most important to get help for your delicate postnatal body. Normal rules apply for cancelling memberships.
- There are no refunds for any other reason.
- Any payments or bookings made via the client online in error are not eligible for a refund back to the card.
- Any refunds back to your card will result in charges (see below). You can avoid these charges by refunding to your account as a credit to be used before the year’s end.
- If you wish to terminate your membership, please do so in email writing with one month’s notice. Your next payment will be taken if this is within one month. A confirmation email will be replied to you and your sessions will be cancelled and membership terminated. You are entitled to use any remaining sessions within your final month.
Cancellations by us
- We may on occasion have to amend, change or cancel your session due to staff sickness where appropriate cover can not be found, low numbers of attendance or due to a review of our timetable and what is working. You will not be charged for your session and it will be returned to your account. An alternative slot may be offered where possible or you can go online yourself to re book your session.
- Please note that some teachers only work set times a year ie school term dates. if you choose to take a session with these teachers, it is your responsibility to find alternative days and times as a replacement when these teachers are not working.
- If for any reason, alternative teachers, times or types of sessions are not able to be offered to you for that same week, a one week extension will be added to your pack to use another time.
- Any payments made back to your bank account or to your card and not onto your account will incur a 2% transaction fee plus 0.25p to cover administration costs, fees by the bank, card processing department and BSport booking software. If any discounts have been applied to your account for a multiple credit purchase, or for a promotional offer, you will be charged at full rate for any sessions taken before the fees are deducted from the balance.
- If a payment is taken from your card and it fails for whatever reason, the system will automatically use smart retry. You will be notified automatically by email and have up to 24 hours from the first payment attempt to log in to your account online and correct your card details. If the system retries twice more and the payment has not been rectified and successful, a charge of £15 will be applied to you to cover the charges we receive from the bank and card processor.
Fitness equipment and accessories
- Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned for exchange.
- Some products may need to be shipped directly to the manufacturer.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds.
Books, DVD’s, Posters
- May not be returned or exchanged.