Cancellations, changes and no shows by you
- All sessions should be managed and changed by yourself by logging into your web account or The Pilates Pod app. We are always available to help with any problems you may have otherwise but please note we do not accept cancellations by email or phone or text. Our reception is not manned 24 hours a day and our teachers are often busy teaching.
- Any sessions missed by no show or cancelled with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited. Sessions cancelled over this time are re-credited to your account/pack. Please note the existing expiry dates for your sessions still apply.
- If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session. If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
- Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
- A £30 extension fee can be purchased through reception for a one month extension to be applied to your pack. This can only be purchased once per pack.
- Repeated no show of sessions without cancellation, or repeated late cancellations, MAY result in us having to move your booking to alternative slot, cancelling future sessions without a refund, a charge being made on your account or your passes/packs frozen to use. Even if you have to late cancel, please could you respectfully do so to alert our teachers waiting.
- Pre-paid sessions are non refundable, non transferable to a later date or another client.
- Memberships can be frozen for one payment month within a 12 month period, and only with one month written email notice. Please note however you cannot book future sessions whilst your account is frozen.
- If you are unable to continue with your programme due to medical reasons, (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a credit back to your account to use at a later date (within 90 days only) or to use for something else at the studio or for another client to use. However we require advance notice and a letter of medical report from your Doctor or surgeon.
- There are no refunds otherwise.
- If you wish to terminate your membership, please do so in email writing with one month notice. Your next payment will be taken if this is within one month. A confirmation email will be replied to you and your sessions will be cancelled and membership terminated.
Cancellations by us
- We may on occasion have to amend, change or cancel your session due to staff sickness where appropriate cover can not be found, low numbers of attendance or due to review of our timetable and what is working. You will not be charged for your session and it will be returned to your account. An alternative slot may be offered where possible or you can go online yourself to re book your session.
- Any payments made back to your bank account or to your card and not onto your account will incur a 20% fee to cover administration costs, fees by bank, card processing department and BSport booking software. If any discounts has been applied to your account for a multiple credit purchase, or for a promotional offer, you will be charged at full rate for any sessions taken before the 20% fee is deducted off the balance.
- If a payment is taken from your card and it fails for whatever reason, the system will automatically use smart retry. You will be notified automatically by email and have up to 24hours from the first payment attempt to login to your account online and correct your card details. If the system retries twice more and the payment has not been rectified and successful, a charge of £15 will be applied to you to cover the charges we receive from the bank and card processor.
Fitness Equipment and Accessories
- May be returned within 14 days for exchange only for unused, unopened and in original packaging.
- Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
- Some products may need to be shipped directly to the manufacturer.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds.
Books, DVD’s, Posters
- May not be returned or exchanged.