If you access and use this Web site (the “Site”), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the “Terms”). If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
- All products and services of The Pilates Pod Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
- The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
- Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. mobile phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
- No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
- Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. The Pilates Pod Ltd does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and The Pilates Pod Ltd will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and The Pilates Pod Ltd is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
Payment for Products & Services
- All Credit Cards will be processed in GBP at the time of payment. The Pilates Pod Ltd is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Managing your account
- All classes, memberships, purchases and private training sessions should be managed by yourself by logging into your web account or The Pilates Pod app. This includes purchasing, making bookings, cancellations, changes and checking your profile details and expiries.
- We are always able to help provide training and guidance on how to use and access your web account or app.
- It is your responsibility to manage your account yourself and book your sessions. Please check your schedule before turning up to ensure there is a session going on and you are booked in.
- Please note some months of the year have more of one day of the week than other days. There are no months with 5 weeks / 35 days, but there may be 5 Mondays for example on any particular month. If your membership for example has 4 classes per month and the class you like to attend is on a Monday, you can only book in for 4 sessions. If you wish to come to an extra Monday within that month you can purchase a pack of flexi credits or a drop in. Otherwise, book an alternative day of the week for that week to maintain your number of classes per month.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your card details are up to date within your account (both web account and app.) Charges will be applied for card payments that are taken but failed.
- Classes can be pre booked 12 months in advance if you have a membership with us, or in advance just for the expiry period of your pack otherwise.
- Private training slots cannot be reserved or ‘pencilled’ in. If you are worried about missing out on your favourite time that you like, we recommend joining as a member and booking yourself 12 months advance.
- If you decide to join as a member, you must take the legal contract out yourself via the app or logging in to your web account.
- Please read carefully the terms and conditions of your contract and accept these before proceeding.
- Memberships work on a rolling month. The month is the start of the date your payment ie 24th of the month until the 23rd of the following month. It is not a calendar month. If you wish it to be a calendar month, please set up your membership to start on the 1st of the month. The number of sessions you have on your membership is to use across the rolling month.
- Payments for your memberships are debited off your stored card on our encrypted site. It is not a direct debit. You must have a minimum of 3 months on the expiry of your card stored on your account.
- It is your responsibility to always maintain your card details. If your card payment fails, you will incur charges.
- For information on charges and our cancellation policy, please click here.
- You are entitled to swop a full membership payment in advance, for a 1:1 of value less than the monthly membership fee (with selected teachers only, and within the same month of your swop) with at least one month written request notice.
- You are entitled to freeze one payment of your membership once per calendar year only – with at least one month written request notice.
- By becoming a member you receive benefits that other packages do not- lower prices, advanced pre booking, first to hear information and announcements, special member-only Attes Edit newsletter with tips, exclusive content and members special offers.
- We respectfully ask that you do not ask our members of staff for anything outside of these conditions within your legal agreement.
General Terms & Conditions
- A minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice is required to cancel a session/class. This can only be done personally by you via your account online. Cancellation made out of this time frame will be charged as a Late Cancellation (full fee). *We do not accept emails or voicemails as a form of cancellation.
- No Shows’ will be charged as a Late Cancellation.
- All classes/sessions must be paid for in advance. Clients with an outstanding balance may not attend the sessions until the balance is paid in full.
- The Pilates Pod does not issue refunds.
- The New Client Packages can only be purchased once but each of the two packages (1:1 and group) can be bought.
- Please note the expiry dates of the packages as laid out on our website and on the expiry notices on your passes section on your account.
- Payment is made securely via Stripe via our booking software BSport.
- All prices include VAT.
- We reserve the right to terminate you as a client from the studio or suspend you if you seriously or repeatedly break the conditions of this agreement, do not pay sums owing to us on or before due date or are rude, repeatedly ignore our rules around safety or are aggressive to our staff and clients. If we terminate you, you will cease to be a client of The Pilates Pod and all unused and booked sessions will be forfeited.
- Please note that some teachers only work set times a year ie school term dates. if you choose to take a session with these teachers, it is your responsibility to find alternative days and times as a replacement when these teachers are not working.
Health and Safety
- All clients are required to complete and sign a health screening form on their first visit and must disclose details to any yes answers.
- During a class or session, if at any time the client feels uncomfortable with any of the routine, they will stop the exercise and inform the instructor on duty, especially in cases where:
- Pain levels become uncomfortable.
- Back or any other part of the body feels sharp twinges of pain, discomfort or strain.
- If a client’s membership/sessions are interrupted for longer than 4 weeks for any medical reasons, they will inform the teacher on duty of the reason why and ensure that their workout is adjusted accordingly.
- If a client’s medical details (medication etc) or health (injury, illness etc) change, The Pilates Pod studio must be informed in order to update records and inform teachers.
- By attending the studio, you declare that all and/or any exercises prescribed or administered to you are undertaken at your own risk. The Pilates Pod or its team is not held responsible for injuries, which may arise.
- You are responsible for your own body at all times and we are not accountable for your movements within our studio.
- If you have a verruca or similar foot complaint you must wear socks in the studio at all times.
- If aged between 12-15 years old a waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian and the parent/guardian also to be present during a Private session.
- If aged between 16 -17 years old a waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian but can attend groups/session on their own with a parental/guardian agreement.
- A doctor’s approval is needed before attending. We do not recommend you attend if you are high-risk pregnancy, history of miscarriage, carrying multiple babies. Private 1:1 sessions are recommended so sessions are tailored to specific needs and the client is able to be closely monitored. Group sessions can be attended following this with the teacher’s discretion and only specific classes. If you are attending a virtual class from home, please speak to us first.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change a class due to the sickness of the teacher, holidays, and if only two or fewer are booked to attend the class. Cancellations will be notified by auto email so please do check your emails and schedule before attending.
- The Pilates Pod reserves the right to make changes to our services at any time.
- The Pilates Pod reserves the right to make price changes without notice but will respectfully aim to give subscription holders on members at least 14 days’ notice.
- No admittance to a class after 10 minutes of start time unless we have specifically spoken to you in person. It is then up to the responsibility of the client attending to ensure they have warmed up before attending mid-way through a class.
- Late attendance for a 1:1 or 1:2 is permitted with the remaining time left available.
- No chewing gum, food, sugary or fizzy drinks near the studio apparatus.
- Phones are to be on silent or flight mode and all personal belongings are locked away in a locker. We are not permitted to have any items inside the reception or the studio. Please bring only what can fit into one small locker. The Pilates Pod is not responsible for items lost, misplaced, or stolen whilst on the premises.
- All sessions are 55 mins except mat studio and virtual classes which are 45 mins.
- Please wear suitable fitness clothing and only smooth jewellery.
- Please avoid wearing zips, buttons or rings that protrude as this can damage the apparatus.
- Foul language and aggressive behaviour is not tolerated. Please respect our teachers, our studio, and other clients.
Payment for Products & Services
The Pilates Pod Ltd.
Company No, 07842193 Registered in England.
Registered Office – Suite 4, 107 Bancroft, Hitchin, herts, SG51NB
For questions regarding any of our policies, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Feedback and Complaints
Any feedback or complaints please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org